[Asterisk-Users] FAX and Asterisk

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Tue May 23 05:42:39 MST 2006

2006/5/23, Thomas Kenyon <digium at sanguinarius.co.uk>:
> Could you give me an example of the macro you use to convert outgoing
> faxes from iaxmodem to emails?

With hylafax there are defualt files that works, but y changed some of them.

I'm attaching the files /var/spool/fax/etc/FaxDispatch that decides
what to do with the incomming fax (in my case all is commented and a
fixed action is taken) and the file /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd what
generates the mail and converts the file to pdf. In this file many
texts are translated to spanish because of my needs, but the original
included in hylafax where in english.

--
Alejandro Vargas