FW: [Asterisk-Users] WiFi / GSM VoIP Handsets..

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Tue May 23 02:37:07 MST 2006

Hello
Just 2 ideas:

How cares about GSM WiFi handovers? I just want to make free VoIP calls.

About the ISPs blocking VoIP:
I believe they will not block VoIP because a lot of theire services are
VoIP based, like the webcasts, the TV shows over the Internet, and all
the multimedia stuff they want us to buy.

In Portugal I already did 3G VoIP calls from TMN and Vodafone.
I would really like to try this phone :)

Regards
Joao Pereira