[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Nortel Legacy Integration

Tron asterisk.tron at gmail.com
Mon May 22 08:50:38 MST 2006

Hi Srs.

    we have to integrate a Nortel MATRA M6501-L with Asterisk with a TE410P.
All call from outside get into asterisk and asterisk send to Nortel in a
correct way. My problem is when a call is made from Nortel to Asterisk. If
we digit a national Number in Spain([98]ZXXXXXXX or 6XXXXXXXX) all work
find. But if we digit an international number call doesn't progress. I Have
seen in asterisk console that Nortel send to asterisk '00' and after it send
rest of the number for international number.

I have made

exten=>00,1,Goto(international,s,1)

[international]
exten=>s,1,WaitExten(3)

exten=>_X.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/00${EXTEN})

But I think that the problem is in zapata.conf, which is the next:

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
language=es
context=default