[Asterisk-Users] Option to reach someone in voicemail?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon May 22 07:36:48 MST 2006

That would be fine... and I know you can do alot of stuff with
Asterisk, you just have to think "outside the box"(tm) sometimes.....
but my question with doing that is, then how do I make it go to this
message only when the person is not available, and not everytime
someone gets transfered to this extension?