[Asterisk-Users] WiFi VoIP Handsets..

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon May 22 06:12:51 MST 2006

Mark Phillips wrote:
> Don't ya just love living in this technological backwater they call the
> USA? DECT technology was released almost 20 years ago. In most of the
> world it's been and gone.

> I believe that DECT is approved for use here. Either that or Staples et
> al are selling loads of illegal multi handset DECT phones. Some with
> VoIP some without.

Silly me, I was looking online for "DECT AND USA"  Are the multihandset
phones at Staples, etc really DECT or are they vendor specific?   I want
the DECT roaming features and the DECT "won't screw up WiFi features" I
keep hearing about.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.