[Asterisk-Users] Not able to configure TDM400P with asterisk@home

biny ks ksbiny2002 at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 22 00:35:32 MST 2006

  Hi,

  We are trying to configure TDM400P digium card (4 FXO port) with asterisk at home. (kernel version = 2.6.9-22.EL , asterisk version = Asterisk 1.2.5)
  Since TDM400P has 4 FXO ports ,in the /etc/zaptel.conf , I added the entry
  fxsks = 1-4

  But while doing ztcfg -vv, I get the following output.
  Zaptel Configuration
  ======================

  Channel map:
  Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
  Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
  Channel 03: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
  Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)
  4 channels configured.
  Changing signalling on channel 1 from Clear channel to FXS Kewlstart
  ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22)
  Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
  and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?

  Can somebody help me please

  thanks
  Biny K S