[Asterisk-Users] WiFi VoIP Handsets..

Olivier Krief olivier.krief at gmail.com
Sun May 21 07:06:32 MST 2006

2006/5/16, sdcharly at gmail.com <sdcharly at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have got hold of a Nokia E60 myself but could yet connect to any SIP
> server. WLAN works fine and i am able to browse thru my SMC wireless
> LAN. If some one has successfuly done the SIP configs, i would like to
> get the details
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Dan

Dan,

I've just read E60 is available since last monday (475 Euro, tax excluded
!).
But it seems, as you mentioned, it doesn't connect to SIP proxy though I saw
presentations from Alcatel and Cisco, specifically mentionning this product
could connect to their Call Managers.

Did you get any support from Nokia explaining its compliance to Asterisk ?

Regards