[Asterisk-Users] Any IP phones with pro-audio connections?

Garth Summey garthspam at gmail.com
Sun May 21 02:48:42 MST 2006

I recently installed one of these
<http://www.jkaudio.com/autohybrid.htm>plugged into an ATA with a
dialplan that calls a predetermined number when
the line is "picked up".  The sound guys have only to push one button and we
get audio into the pbx.  Works flawlessly.  We did have to boost the input
level more that I think we should have to (something like +8 level on the
output channel from the soundboard into the AutoHybrid), but that could be
the ATA.

Hope this helps,

Garth