[Asterisk-Users] no ringtone

Urban mailing.lists at ecr-consulting.se
Sun May 21 02:15:50 MST 2006

Hi,

I have a queue that plays music when a call comes in. To be able to do
that I need to Answer() the call first. After a timeout in this scenario
the call should be transfered to an extension using a GoTo statement to
the extensions context. The problem is that as soon as asterisk Answers
the call it can not play a ringtone (or other tones) back to the
original caller when executing a Dial . Is it possible to "transfer" the
call in the dialplan or how can I solve this? It doesn't help to use the
r option in  Dial(SIP/104|30|r).

This is the output from asterisk where indication 3 according to the
source code is ringing:

May 21 11:03:10 WARNING[12188]: channel.c:2049 ast_indicate: Unable to
handle indication 3 for 'SIP/XXXXXX-c52d'

/urban