[Asterisk-Users] X100P not recognised on FreeBSD system

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Sat May 20 15:03:25 MST 2006

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 09:30:33AM +0100, Chris Hastie wrote:
> I've just received an OEM Wildcard X100P FXO card. Installing into my
> FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE box it doesn't appear to be recognised at all. Since
> it's the first time I've put a PCI card in this machine I've just
> dropped a Netgear ethernet card in to make sure there isn't something
> fundamentally wrong with the motherboard, but that works fine.
>
> Is there anything else I should check / try before assuming the X100P is
> faulty?
>
> Output of pciconf -l -v below (after the Netgear card went back to where
> it belongs):

[snip log list. The X100P is not listed]

The card should appear on th list of PCI devices.

I don't know FreeBSD, but I assume that the problem here is not related
to the Zaptel driver itself. Either a hardware problem or some strange
problem with the kernel support of the PCI bus (not likely).

-- Tzafrir