[Asterisk-Users] How to unlock old SCCP Cisco 7960 ?

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Sat May 20 12:53:03 MST 2006

You may need to use ethereal or something to see what TFTP server address it is looking for, unless your are sure it's undefined.

Cory J Andrews
++++++++++++
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
++++++++++++++
voice - 716.630.1555 X22
email - Cory at VOIPSupply.com
AIM - B2CORY
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Olivier Krief
  Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 3:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] How to unlock old SCCP Cisco 7960 ?

  It passes Configuring VLAN.
  It gets its own and gateway IP addresses from DHCP server but remains stuck in "Configuring IP"...
  No FTP server is defined.

  I believe Network Configuration menu is locked because "Configuring IP" process in going on.

  If I could find a mean to stop this process, maybe I could change its FTP server setting and force it to upgrade its software.

  Maybe I should first upgrade SCCP firmware ...
  What do you think ?