[Asterisk-Users] How to monitor DTMF tones in a call?

Obelix asterisklists at adontendev.net
Fri May 19 20:36:29 MST 2006

Quoting Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com>:
Hi,

I am ready to try out this patch, both PlayDTMF and SendDTMF and want to know
which branch I should work from.

I am not quite experienced with compiling from SVN directly and would like to
know whether to download the latest 1.2.7.1 and apply the patch to it or use
the latest from SVN.

Can you give me a list of commands I should apply to SVN?

/Obelix