[Asterisk-Users] Snom firmwares suck

RandyW randyw at techsource.com
Fri May 19 08:04:28 MST 2006

I'm gonna jump in here and join Dave here.

It simply is of no value to just SPAM your opinion around without either
providing real facts or asking for assistance.  We are here to ask for
or give out help.  This just isn't productive.

Now, if you want a detailed, painfully so, explanation why Sun's DLT
8000 tape drives are "underperformers" (notice I didn't "vomitous
garbage") I would be happy to help you out.  Off-line of course...

<grin>

RandyW