[Asterisk-Users] Watchguard Firebox 1000 woes

RandyW randyw at techsource.com
Fri May 19 07:46:11 MST 2006

Greetings Kerry,

I've tinkered quite a bit with Firebox's (Specifically Firebox III's),
and may be of some value.  What version of the system manager are you
using?  What version of the Firebox are you using?? (I'm taking that the
"1000" is the Firebox III 1000, am I right?)

What type of logging do you have running? Syslog?  Event Processor?

Would you mind sharing your config file?

Would you mind sharing what type of SIP connection you are trying to
accomplish.  I too have had significant challenges with WG lately, so I
can see them saying that.

I'm not sure what I can do, but I'd be glad to help.

RandyW