[Asterisk-Users] SIP register problem

asterisk munkadolog at freemail.hu
Fri May 19 06:03:51 MST 2006

Hi all,

We have two asterisk PBX. We would like to register it with SIP peer.
The client sends the register request. It gets back:
Jan  2 01:31:27 WARNING[186]: chan_sip.c:9760 handle_response_register:
Got 404 Not found on SIP register to service sipteszt1 at 217.xxx.32.207,
giving up

server:
Sip.conf
[general]
context=blackbox-in             ; Default context for incoming calls
realm=xxxxxxx
bindport=5061                   ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port
is 5060)
bindaddr=0.0.0.0                ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds
to all)
srvlookup=yes                   ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls

[sipteszt]
type=user
context=siporka
username=sipteszt1
fromuser=sipteszt1
secret=password
accountcode=sipteszt
host=dynamic
disallow=all
;allow=ilbc
;allow=speex
allow=gsm
allow=speex
allow=alaw
nat=yes
notransfer=yes
canreinvite=no
qualify=no

[sipteszt]
type=peer
fromuser=sipteszt1
username=sipteszt1
secret=password
accountcode=sipteszt
host=dynamic
disallow=all
;allow=ilbc
;allow=speex
allow=gsm
allow=speex
allow=alaw
notransfer=yes
canreinvite=no
qualify=yes

Client:
sip.conf
[general]
context=default         ; Default context for incoming calls
accountcode=sip
bindport=5060           ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port is 5060)
bindaddr=0.0.0.0        ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to all)
srvlookup=yes           ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls
callevents=yes          ; generate manager events when sip ua performs
events (e.g. hold)
subscribecontext=ext-local-custom

register => sipteszt:password at 217.xxx.32.207/sipteszt

[sipteszt]