[Asterisk-Users] Max Number of Extensions

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Fri May 19 02:30:28 MST 2006

2006/5/19, Matteo Piazza <matteo.piazza at create-net.it>:
> Hi,
> I have a problem with the extensions file, asterisk load only 412
> extensions. I use 1.2.4. version of Asterisk, I have try to modify the
> extensions but asterisk finish to load the extensions when arrived at
> the 412th extension.

Only some ideas: Check the file size and see to see if there is a
problem with it. Try removing the part corresponding to the last
extension that worked and the next to see if there is an error in the
file. ¿mixed lines created with windows and linux? ¿LF / CR-LF
problems? Try moving the last part to another file and include it.

--
Alejandro Vargas