[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on a WRT54G?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu May 18 18:10:23 MST 2006

Luki wrote:
>> Why don't you put it up somewhere, if you need space I can put it on
>> tel.net ?
>

> Yes, putting it up for download somewhere would be nice. I'd be
> interested too and I certainly can provide space for it too ...
> although that doesn't seem to be an issue, I see.

It's at 12.176.248.4/ipkg/asterisk-1.2.7.1_mipsel.ipk

Beware I think there are some modules I build (e.g. res_config_mysql.so)
that will have to be no-loaded unless you have the right libraries
installed.

It was built against the older WRT buildroot, so some of you with the
whiterussian + builds may encounter library problems, too.

I'll be glad for any feedback, but sorry I can't offer any support.  If
it works, good; if it doesn't I'd like to hear about it but won't be
able to help much.  Too many deadlines in the near future :-)

Thx.

B.

believed to be clean.