[Asterisk-Users] Polycom - missed calls dial back

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Thu May 18 14:22:33 MST 2006

How do others handle this?  I'm still in the testing phase and didn't even
think of this until now.

Do you require 9 for outgoing calls?  If not, do you require users to either
hit send or # to make the call immediately?  What about long distance
numbers?  Do you allow for 10 digit dialing everywhere and add the 1 to the
area codes that require it in your dial plan?

On 5/18/06, Andrew Kohlsmith <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com> wrote:

> On Thursday 18 May 2006 15:01, Chad Osmond wrote:
> > Prepend outgoing calls by using Dial(9{exten}) instead of dialing 9 to
> > get out on your system...
> > Or, add a 9 to caller id.
>
> Yuck.  While technically correct, both of those solutions suck major goat
> nad.
>
> -A.

Lacy Moore
Aspendora, Inc.