[Asterisk-Users] Powertouch 350 CallID display continued

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Thu May 18 11:14:57 MST 2006

Hi All, as a followup to my previous posting (re: not getting caller id to
display on a powertouch 350), I've found the following...

If I hook the PT350 up to the PSTN line, caller id is diplayed properly...
If I connect it to our CAS Acess Bank II, the 350 will not display incoming
CID... If I hook up a cheap callerid enabled phone to the same port that the
PT350 was on (on the AB II), the CID IS displayed on the cheap phone..so it
seems that something is happening with the connection of the PT350 to
asterisk. Anyone used one of these handsets successfully with CID?

Thanks as always

Dan