[Asterisk-Users] Re: Bristuffed Asterisk: Hangup problems

Marcel van der Boom marcel at hsdev.com
Thu May 18 08:55:42 MST 2006

On 18 mei 2006, at 14:05, Jeroen Zwarts wrote:

> I tested the outbound and inbound dialling over BRI, and * hangs up
> when it
> needs to!
> I will have to test some more to see if this little patch doesn't
> break
> anything else, but so far so good.

I've done a bit more testing and in our install the patch seems to
cause an issue with the 'hangup' (h) extensions. We use this to
convert incoming faxes to pdf and send them off through mail after
the sending fax machine hangs up.  The hangup extension is never
reached so that bit of our dialplan didnt work anymore.

Since both patched and unpatched dont work with that particular
setup, there's no way (i know) to test out wether this is actually
caused by the patch or not, but i thought i'd just mention it.

The 'regular' dialplan seems to work fine for us too though. No other
issues were seen by us at least.

marcel
--
Marcel van der Boom