[Asterisk-Users] Default dialplan??

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Thu May 18 06:44:07 MST 2006

I'll give this one a try, but don't trust me, test it yourself :-)

Of course Asterisk can do it! All you need to do is set up a rule for
matching ALL extensions in the PBX in it's own separate context and
include that context into your "normal" context. In the following
example, asterisk will try matching all extensions in context Normal
(all extensions defined on *) and, if no match was found, start
searching the context "secondary_pbx". In my sample this secondary
context will match any 3-digit number and send it to the other PBX.
Should work...

[Normal]
include => secondary_pbx
exten => 101,1,Dial(sip/101)