[Asterisk-Users] Re: DISA & SPA3000 issues

Dave Hawkes daveh at cadlink.com
Thu May 18 05:36:57 MST 2006

Thanks for the feedback, but the route that that I'm finding doesn't
work is:

Asterisk -> SPA3000 -> ZAP/BRI -> Asterisk -> DISA

The problem appears to be on outbound calls from the SPA3000 where the
second dial tone seems to stop audio transmission, changing the DTMF
method make no difference. :(

Thanks
Dave Hawkes