[Asterisk-Users] Quad BRI card

stoffell stoffell at gmail.com
Wed May 17 23:35:45 MST 2006

On 5/17/06, Hadley Rich <asterisk at nice.net.nz> wrote:
> They do, but it isn't released yet. Put B410P into google and you will get a
> couple of hits. Digium's marketing page says it is available and the
> distributor I use had one on show the other day so they can't be too far
> away.

Aside from being available.. What driver does it use?
Will it be needing bristuff ? (that wouldn't work I guess)

Or will the near future integrate BRI ( and hfc?) drivers in asterisk?
And thus, making bristuff obsolete? (wich means, BRI users will be
able to use cvs easily..)

Just to make clear I'm very curious on this card. And yes I'm in europe ;)

cheers