[Asterisk-Users] [Fwd: Calls being hung up]

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 17 20:53:37 MST 2006

I have recently been contacted by people with Asterisk installations

that hang up calls after 10 minutes or so with regards to E1 connections.

I have had a poke through their setups, and it all looks standard.

I have even tried the patch from this site
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?p=15702&sid=5fd90c0526e702f1d0b83ecc08fcfc51
on one of the installations but it didn't help.

Can anyone think of anything else to try?

I can only think that the Telco has something set up slightly wrong at
the PRI_NET end of things. ;)

later,

Paul Hales

--