[Asterisk-Users] TDM does not disconnect

Fabio folist at trestech.com.ar
Wed May 17 19:16:13 MST 2006

Hi Vinicius,

on this link you have an explanation about your problem.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09186a00800ae2d1.shtml

Basically, you need to know what method your pbx is using for signaling the end of the call, and then, you must to setup the zaptel driver and zapata channel according to that.

chers

Fabay