[Asterisk-Users] Quad BRI card

Hadley Rich asterisk at nice.net.nz
Wed May 17 14:14:00 MST 2006

On Thursday 18 May 2006 08:59, Wayne Gemmell wrote:
> Does Digium make a quad BRI card? I can't see anything of the sort on their
> page but I thought they might call it something else in the States.

They do, but it isn't released yet. Put B410P into google and you will get a
couple of hits. Digium's marketing page says it is available and the
distributor I use had one on show the other day so they can't be too far
away.

> Failing that, can anyone recommend a make/model that would handle 4 BRI
> ports?

Many people seem to like the Eicon Diva cards.

HTH

hads

--
A Vulcan can no sooner be disloyal than he can exist without breathing.
		-- Kirk, "The Menagerie", stardate 3012.4