[Asterisk-Users] Call Parking

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed May 17 13:48:56 MST 2006

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 16:37, Matt wrote:
> IC.. So there is no way at all to do this in 1.2.6?

Sure... backport the feature. There really isn't much to it.  In fact, I think
if you diff the parkandannounce app source on 1.2.6 and svn trunk you will be
pleasantly surprised.  You *may* need to add code in the lower level PBX to
get variables to move across (I had to do this for a 1.0.9 backport of this
feature) but I think 1.2.x has this done already.

-A.