[Asterisk-Users] Call Parking

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:55:16 MST 2006

> *CLI> show application ParkAndAnnounce
>
> Pay particular attention to the ${PARKEDAT} variable, and "announce" the call
> to a Local/ channel which takes the var and stores it in the DB.

I keep seeing this reference to 'PARKEDAT' but no where do I see it,
nor does it seem to work.
This is all I get:

callcenter*CLI> show application ParkAndAnnounce
callcenter*CLI>
  -= Info about application 'ParkAndAnnounce' =-

[Synopsis]
Park and Announce

[Description]
  ParkAndAnnounce(announce:template|timeout|dial|[return_context]):
Park a call into the parkinglot and announce the call over the console.
announce template: colon separated list of files to announce, the word PARKED
                   will be replaced by a say_digits of the ext the
call is parked in
timeout: time in seconds before the call returns into the return context.
dial: The app_dial style resource to call to make the announcement.
Console/dsp calls the console.
return_context: the goto style label to jump the call back into after
timeout. default=prio+1