[Asterisk-Users] Audio problems 50% of the time.

Derek Lee-Wo dleewo at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:38:25 MST 2006

This is most likely your upload speed.  I have Comcast supposedly with
384KB upload, but I have a hard time using VoIP unless I use a
low-bandwidth codec like GSM.  For g711, it's a crap shoot as to
whether it works or not.

I can always hear the other person clearly since I have a ton of
download bandwidth available, but they have a hard time hearing me and
I tend to break up a lot.

Derek