[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home default password doesn't match

Steve Jones sjones at ftdata.com
Wed May 17 11:06:12 MST 2006

It's possible that for security reasons, it doesn't let you log on remotely with the default passwords.  From the console, change the password to something else unique, and it should work.

You should probably do each of these:

passwd-maint            set master password for web GUI

passwd-amp              set password for amp only

passwd-meetme           set password for Web MeetMe only

passwd                  set root password for console login

passwd admin            set admin password for checking system mail

btw:  I got this with the help-aah command...  Lots of good starting points there!!

-Steve