[Asterisk-Users] fax & asterisk 1.2

l9ayd amadius l9ayd at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 08:26:28 MST 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with fax in asterisk version 1.2.7. The application rxfax
doesn't work triggering these errors :
channel.c: Dropping incompatible voice frame on ... of format slin since our
native format has changed to ulaw
chan_sip.c: sip_write: Asked to transmit frame type 64, while native formats
is 4 (read/write = 4/4)

I think it's a problem of transcoding from ulaw to slin but I can't see how
to fix it : which file .c i must modify or  ....!!
Can anyone please tell how to solve this problem?!!

Thank u very much in advance