[Asterisk-Users] no SUBSCRIBE request sent

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 04:41:08 MST 2006

Hi again,

what do you mean exactely with "Have you configured
your phone to subscribe to the extension? :)".

I have several optipoint410 and eyebeam. On one of the
Optipoint(exten 2001) i have configured a selected
dialing bottum with the extensions of the
eyebeam(exten 2002). Do i need more configuration on
the IP-phone?

thx in advance