[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Manager and Events Problem

Asterisk asterisk at abraxas.si
Wed May 17 04:21:47 MST 2006

Sometimes (once per 4000 lines or so - depending on speed of network) manager improperly returns events. For example, one QueueMember will get overwritten by (or as part of) another, like this (see third line):

Event: QueueMember
Queue: 09
LocatiEvent: QueueMember
Queue: 09
Location: Agent/09003
Membership: static
Penalty: 1
CallsTaken: 0
LastCall: 0
Paused: 0

The details were reported at http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7116. In short: this behaviour can easily be reproduced in branch 25988, or releases 1.2.x (including 1.2.7.1), by repeatedly sending QueueStatus commands.

However, I have not been able to reproduce this in trunk 25930. My guess is that there is something buggy in the locking mechanism of the current Asterisk releases.

What would be the fastest way to solve this problem, as this is causing me lots of problems in my production system? Any ideas?