[Asterisk-Users] WARNING[4033]: Avoided initial deadlock for 'Zap/63-1', 10 retries! ... + Kernel Panic!

stoffell stoffell at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:30:57 MST 2006

On 5/16/06, Edu <asterisk at barnatech.com> wrote:
> We have an Asterisk Bussines Edition ABE-A.1-6 on a PowerEdge 2850 with 4Gb
> RAM. It was working 24/7 without any for a month, but for not related causes I

Just for your info, I have experienced the same issue (just once) on a
Dell PE 2850 also. Same error (10 retries, and on and on..) but the
machine didn't freeze.

Asterisk hung by that time, and had to be killed (-s 9), before we
could start it again. After that, it ran good. It's been a week or 2
now, haven't had any issues yet. (* 1.2.7, zaptel 1.2.5, libpri 1.2.2)

If you get any feedback, please share with the list..

cheers