[Asterisk-Users] Netherlands zaptel.conf

M.Masri moutaz at thuiserver.com
Tue May 16 23:04:51 MST 2006

I have TDM card with FXS on port 1, and the other ports are FXO's
After isntalling the driver I execute the following commands:
- modprobe wctdm
- ztcfg -vvvvv

ztcfg relpy:

Zaptel Configuration
======================
Channel map:

Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)

4 channels configured.

lsmod includes:
wctdm               34592  0
zaptel                187012  1 wctdm

zaptel.conf:
fxoks=1   ;<==1 FXS (phone device)
fxsks=2-4    ;<== 3 FXO's (phone lines)
loadzone=nl
defaultzone=nl

Zapata.conf:

[trunkgroups]
; define any trunk groups

[channels]
; hardware channels
; default
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
echocancel=yes
echotraining=yes

; define channels
context=from-pstn ; Incoming calls go to [from-pstn] in extensions.conf
signalling=fxs_ks ; Use FXS signalling for an FXO channel
channel => 2-4 ; PSTN attached to port 2 3 4

context=to-pstn
signalling=fxo_ks
channel => 1

extensions.conf:

[from-pstn]
; incoming calls from the FXO port are directed to this context from zapata.conf
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/200)
exten => s,2,Hangup()

Hope it helps

Regards,