[Asterisk-Users] Multiple announcements in a queue ??

Steve Feinstein steve at gatherworks.com
Tue May 16 15:58:02 MST 2006

I was thinking of a script that just copied a
different/random/sequential audio file to it's stdout everytime it was
called.  Name the pipe with a .gsm (or whatever format you use)
extension.  And tell asterisk to use the pipe instead of a static file.
I think in theory it should work.  I'm not sure if there'll be blocking
issues should the script fail.  But it's something to think about.

-Steve