[Asterisk-Users] Netherlands zaptel.conf

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Tue May 16 15:14:22 MST 2006

On 23:39, Tue 16 May 06, Pieter Claassen wrote:
> > Hmm, shouldn't you be loading wcfxo ? The configs look sane enough, most
> > things matching with an old X100P setup we have laying around. Most of
> > my work is on BRI/PRI systems though :-)
> >
> I thought the wcfxs module is used for fxo cards? Anyhow, if I load the
> wcfxo module, then I get errors with ztcfg (below).
>
> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)
>
> Normally, if I load the wcfxs module and the zaptel module, then this is
> what I get (listed below). It all looks reasonable and the only issue
> seems to be that the card doens't answer the line.

If you load the wcfxs module and everything works (cept for
the asterisk answering the phoneline) all is correct.
wcfxs is for connecting an analog phone, not a PSTN
connection. I think you have the wrong module on you
wildcard to interface with the PSTN net.

Sorry.

---
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info