[Asterisk-Users] PRI in Shanghai China

HaoXu hao.xu.cn at gmail.com
Tue May 16 02:16:10 MST 2006

Hi steven,

I am from China. we have many E1 gateway running in China including
ShangHai.

In your case, it is impossible to negociate with ShangHai Telecom. To debug
the E1 link problem, why not use a PBX or E1 trunk gateway to test the link
first. We have successfully used the E1 gateway work with asterisk in
ShangHai. What's your card type?

Hawk

  _____