[Asterisk-Users] Multiple announcements in a queue ??

A.J. Paxson aj at thepaxson5.org
Mon May 15 17:17:23 MST 2006

Hi All!

I've really been struggling trying to get around this.  Instead of the same
announcement being played over and over again, I want to be able to play
more than 1 announcement in a queue.

Does anyone have any brainstorming ideas on how I can try this?

Once a caller is in a queue, I no longer have any control inside that queue.
I can have that queue timeout, play a different announcement, and place them
back in the queue, but then the caller loses it's place.

Any ideas?

~~Aaron