[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing Calls Not Working all the time

Andrew Berman atberman at gmail.com
Mon May 15 17:13:30 MST 2006

I currently have Asterisk 1.2.7.1 and the Sangoma A200 w/ 6 FXO ports and HW
Echo canceller.  I have outgoing calling setup to use a group so that if one
channel is busy it goes to one of the other channels.  What's weird is that
when I dial an outside number, sometimes it goes through and other times I
get "You have reached an invalid pager number MCLL327."  I have no idea what
that means.  Is Asterisk calling the wrong number sometimes, or is there
something wrong with the phone line?  Is there any sort of Asterisk config I
can use to avoid this issue?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Andrew

zaptel.conf: