[Asterisk-Users] CCM 3.3 and Asterisk

Greg Oliver goliver at cistera.com
Mon May 15 13:48:03 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 17:40 -0300, Gustavo Souza Queiroz wrote:

> Hello,
> I´m have a CCM 3.3 and Asterisk in my LAN.
> I need connect my Asterisk in my CCM 3.3.
> You can a help me?

I hate to say it, but your best bet is to upgrade to CCm 4.0 and use
SIP..  It is a free cisco upgrade assuming you have a valid contract.

Without that as an option, I found the ooh323 channel to be the most
stable of the available ones for basic call flows..  I am pretty sure it
is included in the distribution, you just have to tell it to make it.

-Greg