[Asterisk-Users] E1 + sangoma + soekris

Andrew Nowrot andrew.nowrot at gmail.com
Sun May 14 23:25:58 MST 2006

Hi,

I am still struggling with the E1 card!!!!

Does anyone has some experience with sangoma E1 card? I have this card in
soekris net 4801. First I was runnig it with deactivated DMA and I was
receiving overruns (even with no channels in use). Then I enabled the DMA.
Now I have the overruns only during a call. When I'm using more than one
channel, the voice is stuttering and the delay is very huge, I also hear
sounds similar to fax machine.

Does any one can help me with it? What can cause this? Is it possible that
this is cause by very slow hard disc?

Cheer

Andrew