[Asterisk-Users] Confused !

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sat May 13 13:36:59 MST 2006

Install iptraf, that will allow you to check incoming and outgoing traffic
(or trafshow what do that on /host basis, but not so detailed info)

If you choose ulaw, that should take about 90kbps fullduplex traffic.

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users