[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Brooktrout TR1000

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Sat May 13 08:16:42 MST 2006

> What makes you say that?

Well for one thing even the Sangoma cards aren't listed there, and
theres many more from Germany and China not listed.

To the original poster, as far as I know (my info is quite outdated)
brooktrout didnt have any
open source linux drivers and they haven't personally developed a
zaptel interface. It's a shame, they are amazing cards.

---
Shidan