[Asterisk-Users] Having Rinback tone generation issues with 1.2.7.1

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri May 12 16:03:13 MST 2006

"r" almost never fixes ringback issues.  "r" will provide ringback when
the caller should hear something ELSE, such as onhook audio "the
cellular user you are calling is not in the calling area"

Confirm you have /etc/asterisk/indications.conf  Not having it can cause
ringback issues in some situations.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.