[Asterisk-Users] fc5 and link to sources?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri May 12 15:30:17 MST 2006

Carlos Alperin wrote:
> Rich,
>
> Check what is the content of /lib/modules/2.6.15-1.2054_FC5/build?

I see:
[root at localhost build]# ls
arch     crypto         init    MAINTAINERS    README          usr
block    Documentation  ipc     Makefile       REPORTING-BUGS
configs  drivers        Kbuild  Makefile.orig  scripts
COPYING  fs             kernel  mm             security
CREDITS  include        lib     net            sound
[root at localhost build]#

which I thought was correct.

> If it is empty, then you need to do yum install kernel-devel again.
>
> Also you can check running uname -a to see if you have the same release that
> the one that you're checking.

Its a new install, no updates, so only a single kernel installed.
[root at localhost build]# uname -r
2.6.15-1.2054_FC5
which exactly matches the kernel source download/install.

About six of the source files in the zaptel directory compile, however
it barfs with several hundred errors when compiling zaptel.c.

Rich