[Asterisk-Users] Re: Call parking from legacy PBX over PRI??

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Fri May 12 14:20:02 MST 2006

Here is a CLI of the problem:

 == Timeout for Zap/47-1 parked on 5401. Returning to park-dial,Zap/47,1
    -- Executing Dial("Zap/47-1", "Zap/47||t") in new stack
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
    -- Hungup 'Zap/47-1'

Zap/47-1 could be any of 200 phones and the Legacy PBX doesn't know what to do with the call, so it comes back as busy.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org