[Asterisk-Users] DUNDi and Voicemail

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri May 12 11:57:42 MST 2006

Ugh. We thought we'd fixed some problems by using regexten and DUNDi. Guess not.

We have a configuration with three Asterisk boxes. Phones register with a single, primary asterisk box under normal conditions. For voicemail deposit, retrieval, we trunk the calls over to our asterisk voicemail server.

However, the voicemail server now has no knowledge of the location details of the phones, and therefore won't send message waiting indications when a phone has a new voicemail.

So, I'm back to the question I was asking 6 months ago... is there any way I can replicate registration info from our 3 asterisk systems over to our asterisk voicemail server, so that it can deliver MWI?

Doug.