[Asterisk-Users] S100-FX v2 audio quality

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at linguaphone.co.uk
Fri May 12 06:15:06 MST 2006

I just bought a couple of these units. It seems to work fine but I could
not really test it as the phones were too close together so could not
get a clear idea of the call quality.

Phoning comedian mail seemed fine and certenly acceptible considering
the gsm codec was being used.

One minor annoyance is that it is configured with an absolute setting
for the registry interval and does not pay any attention to what
asterisk says. You therefore need to make sure it does not exceed the
asterisk setting otherwise you get continuous asterisk warnings.

Its missing a couple of features though :-

1) You can only configure the callerid number and not the name.

2) Message waiting is not supported.