[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A200D problem

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Fri May 12 05:05:36 MST 2006

Hi all,

I've been having problems with my A20002D lately - callers from the PSTN
don't hear me when I answer, but I hear them. Disabling echo
cancellation in zapata.conf brings the audio (and echo) back. This used
to work fine, until two days ago.

The only weird thing in the logs is this:

May 12 07:42:53 steerpike wan_ecd: wp1ec: The H100 slave has lost its
framing on the bus!
May 12 07:42:53 steerpike wan_ecd: wp1ec: The CT_C8_A clock behavior
does not conform to the H.100 spec!

Is this a problem? (The server is an HP ProLiant DL140 G2).

Has anyone else seen this type of erratic problem?

I've tried re-seating the A20002D card, the FXO plug-ins, and the
echo-canceller plug-ins. Right now it works ... we'll see if it stays
that way.

- Mike